Project 6 Training Service - Helping People Grow
Project 6 have 20 years experience of delivering outstanding, award winning, recovery focused, harm reduction drug and alcohol services to vulnerable groups. We have always delivered specialist training services to partner agencies including universities, colleges, schools,supported housing providers, police, council, businesses, GP's and dentists.
In 2010 Project 6 set up Project 6 Training Services. Due to the high demand we receive for training we decided to set up a dedicated service committed to delivering cost effective excellent training. Additionally we can provide consultancy and support to organisations and community groups relating to drug and alcohol policy issues.
What courses do we currently deliver?
- Alcohol Awareness - all levels
- Drug Awareness - all levels
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- ITEP (International Treatment Effectiveness Project) training for the delivery of psycho-social interventions
- Stimulants and Legal Highs
- Young People and Substance Use
- Harm Reduction and Safer Injecting
- Managing Employee Substance Misuse
- Facilitating Group Work
- We can also deliver bespoke courses tailored to your needs.
We have a lovely training centre where we can provide excellent facilities for your staff or we can come to you.
All our training is delivered by our experienced leadership team and specialist practitioners.
Please contact Debra Chalmers on 01535 608631 Email:email@example.com