Through enabling self-belief and building inspirational social networks, we will inspire people to discover and achieve their personal goals and reduce harms caused by substance use and multiple complex needs to individuals, families and communities.
We are passionate about our core values and use them as the starting point when developing, delivering and evaluating our services:
- We instil hope and promote social justice
- We trust each other and treat people equally
- We believe in the ability of people to change and in our ability to make a difference, we do not give up
- We fulfil our key aim to develop self-efficacy and build social capital
- Consequently, ‘we help people to help themselves’