Our Concerned Other Service is dedicated to meeting the needs of the family and friends of substance users.
- One-to-one support and guidance on how to cope with a substance user
- Peer-led group work – talk to people in a similar situation, advice and information, take some time out for yourself
- A specialist Peer Led Bereavement group for those affected by the bereavement of a loved one through substance use
- Help to get your loved one into treatment
- Concerned others are also offered onward referrals to other appropriate helping agencies
Call us on 01535 610180 if you would like an appointment.