How can we help
We work with families who are facing challenges to improve their communication, problem solving and relationships through our cook-and-eat sessions.
Through our cook-and-eat sessions, we work with families to:
- Enable effective familial conversation
- Identify and resolve problems
- Teach essential life skills like cooking, communication and planning
Who this service is for
This service is for you if you are:
- a parent with children under 18
- living in Doncaster
- facing challenges that are causing strain on family life
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to this service, please follow the link below.
EWW opening times
Eat Well Wednesdays is funded by Children in Need