We are currently changing our services to focus on delivering our support to you via the telephone and digitally. We want to make sure we support you as safely as possibly. From Monday the 23rd we will not be delivering any groups and really reducing our face to face 1-1s.
We will be delivering services from no 6 Temple Street (NEX) and Devonshire Street.
We have refocused our face to face service delivery in to three key areas:
- Looking after our most vulnerable people via the Needle Exchange and the Third Place
- Increasing and delivering our Keighley Pathways Service to those people in crisis - ideally by phone but we will see people who need a face to face conversation.
- Our support work at the BRI and AGH
For those people coming in to see us, please expect to follow physical distancing advice of 2 meters and to be asked to wash your hands on entering and leaving our premises. We may need to offer people slots to come and access these services so we do not have unnecessary groups of people waiting around together. Please follow any instructions our staff give you.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for any further information or call our office on 01535 608631.
For details of Project 6 services in Sheffield please click here.
While the recent developments of the Coronavirus pandemic may cause anxiety, lead to self-isolating measures and further disruption.
If you are self-isolating, we can support you with:
- regular phone calls, texts or e-mails by staff and volunteers
- advise on SMART online meetings
- organise food drop-offs where possible