The Services Manager will be responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of a programme of projects across several specialties within Project 6.
• Manage and develop new and existing projects
• Support to oversee the day-to-day management of Keighley Services
• Maintain key relationships with stakeholders and partners
• Promote the Project to external organisations and manage the transition of individuals into the project
• To review and develop service provision to meet identified local need
• Ensure proactive management of contract to ensure targets are met.
• To work with partners to remove any barriers to partners accessing treatment services.
• Maintain data collection systems, project monitoring and reporting
• Work with organisational Safeguarding Lead to ensure policies, protocols and procedures are met.
**Please access the job description link (bottom right of page) for full information regarding this role and refer to the person specification for any qualification and experience requirements.
Project 6 would be delighted to see applications from all the communities we exist to support, particularly from people from BAME communities who are under-represented within our organisation.
The Application process
The first stage of application we ask all applicants to fill out the form below.
For all roles we have two stages, one will be an interview panel which is currently done over zoom and another stage will be at one of our offices where you will get to meet the team and have a look around the office. This interview is normally role play based, where you will be given a situational-based task.
Most roles require an enhanced DBS check. https://hub.unlock.org.uk/ is a great source of information or please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Pay Care: Pay Care Plan to keep you happy and healthy we pay for a plan that helps to cover the costs against everyday healthcare costs, such as visiting the dentist or optician, and unexpected treatments associated with accidents or injuries, allowing you to claim back up to 100% of the costs.
Job sharing is offered on all jobs, if you wish to be considered for job sharing please state this in your application.
If you have any question about the any of the roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org, informal inquiries do not form part of the assessment process for a role.
If you wish to apply for this role please fill in the form below: