To support the recovery of people with drug and alcohol issues by managing the provision of a range of recovery programmes and activities in a recovery focussed centre. To recruit, train, develop and manage volunteers in recovery from drug and alcohol problems
- Promote the Project to external organisations and manage the transition of individuals into the project
- Develop partnerships and maintain the centre profile through the delivery of open mornings, graduation events and positive publicity
- Deputise for the Deputy Director of Operations as required including attending external meetings and chairing team meetings
- Support the Deputy Director of Operations in the development, promotion and evaluation of Progress project activities
- Role model reflective, inclusive and professional practice to all staff and volunteers
- Provide line management supervision to the Recovery Activity Co-ordinator and other paid staff
- Attend and contribute to the Project 6 Operational Leadership Team and thus the ongoing development of the organisation
- Ensure that project targets for the delivery of cyclical programmes of recovery and aftercare are met
- Evaluate and develop the programmes and group activities to ensure they meet the needs of service users
- Promote and develop Peer Support training programmes
- Ensure a diverse range of recovery activities are available, responding to service user feedback
- Maintain health and safety in accordance with Project 6 procedures
- Ensure the Recovery Centre premises are maintained
- Maintain data collection systems, project monitoring and reporting
- Work with organisational Safeguarding Lead to ensure policies, protocols and procedures are met
Please view the job description/person specification for thorough details and essential criteria.
The Application process
The first stage of application we ask all applicants to fill out the form below.
For all roles we have two stages, one will be an interview panel which is currently done over zoom and another stage will be at one of our offices where you will get to meet the team and have a look around the office, this interview is normally role play based where you will be given a situational based task.
Most roles require an enhanced DBS check. https://hub.unlock.org.uk/ is a great source of information or please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We have been recently been challenged to take a long hard look at ourselves in terms of diversity and inclusion and would be delighted to see applications from all the communities we exist to support, particularly from people from BAME communities who are underrepresented within our organisation.
Pay Care: Pay Care Plan to keep you happy and healthy we pay for a plan that helps to cover the costs against everyday healthcare costs, such as visiting the dentist or optician, and unexpected treatments associated with accidents or injuries, allowing you to claim back up to 100% of the costs.
Job sharing is offered on all jobs if you wish to be considered for job sharing please state this in your application
If you have any question about the any of the roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org informal inquiries do not form part of the assessment process for a role