- To support the recovery of people with alcohol issues by managing the provision of a range of recovery programmes and activities in a recovery focussed centre.
- To support people moving on from recovery focussed community into the wider community by facilitating pathways into volunteering, higher education, work placements and work.
- To recruit, train, develop and manage volunteers in recovery from alcohol problems.
- Together with the ARC staff team to assess and introduce people to the community
- Provide support to people who are at risk of relapse or in process of making change including developing and coordinating recovery plans.
- Conduct service user screening and assessments
- Ensure all ARC clients are outcome monitored focusing on Recovery Capital and 5 Ways to Well-being
- Work with the treatment services to facilitate referrals between organisations
- Signpost people to appropriate external services where a need is identified
Activities, Groups and Move-on
- Together with the ARC staff team and volunteers develop recovery activities and events that encourage recovery, wellbeing and a sense of fun
- Establish project activities that support people into training, education and employment
- Liaise and form productive working relationships with partner agencies that provide services of benefit to ARC service users
- Together with the ARC staff team coordinate volunteers to facilitate groups, activities and events
Please check the job description for more information.
The Application process
The first stage of application we ask all applicants to fill out the form below.
For all roles we have two stages, one will be an interview panel which is currently done over zoom and another stage will be at one of our offices where you will get to meet the team and have a look around the office, this interview is normally role play based where you will be given a situational based task.
Most roles require an enhanced DBS check. https://hub.unlock.org.uk/ is a great source of information or please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Pay Care: Pay Care Plan to keep you happy and healthy we pay for a plan that helps to cover the costs against everyday healthcare costs, such as visiting the dentist or optician, and unexpected treatments associated with accidents or injuries, allowing you to claim back up to 100% of the costs.
Job sharing is offered on all jobs if you wish to be considered for job sharing please state this in your application
If you have any question about the any of the roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org informal inquiries do not form part of the assessment process for a role