We have an exciting new post working with our Progress team, the post will work with people in long-term recover to improve the lives of people in recovery from drug and alcohol problems and their families by developing and releasing their capacity for full and equal participation in community life in a group setting.
You will be
- Supporting the recovery of people with drug and alcohol issue by managing the provision of a range of recovery programmes and activities in a recovery focussed centre.
- You will help recruit, train, develop and manage volunteers in recovery from drug and alcohol problems.
See job description for more details.
We work together with people to build your recovery capital – the personal, social and community resources that will help people to move away from harmful behaviours by:
- Building confidence and resilience
- Adding some structure to your life
- Improving well-being
- Developing skills and qualifications
- Engagement with opportunities in your local community
- Supporting access to education, training and employment
The Application process
The first stage of application we ask all applicants to fill out the form below.
For all roles we have two stages, one will be an interview panel which is currently done over zoom and another stage will be at one of our offices where you will get to meet the team and have a look around the office, this interview is normally role play based where you will be given a situational based task.
Most roles require an enhanced DBS check. https://hub.unlock.org.uk/ is a great source of information or please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Pay Care: Pay Care Plan to keep you happy and healthy we pay for a plan that helps to cover the costs against everyday healthcare costs, such as visiting the dentist or optician, and unexpected treatments associated with accidents or injuries, allowing you to claim back up to 100% of the costs.
Job sharing is offered on all jobs if you wish to be considered for job sharing please state this in your application
If you have any question about the any of the roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org informal inquiries do not form part of the assessment process for a role