To support the CEO and Operation Director the day to day activities of the organisation across all geographical sites. With a focus on supporting.
- Deliver – Developing and supporting the delivery of services including Families, Recovery, Community and Complex Needs Services
- Framework – To ensure all services meet their outcomes and make a positive impact on people’s lives
Special Operation Support Duties:
- Reviewing and development of the Project 6 business/strategic plans
- Supporting in maintain financial control of resource allocation and manage budgets
- Ensure the evaluation of activity and outcome data for the projects is appropriately collected
- Supporting in providing timely and accurate reports to quarterly review and other monitoring meetings as required by funders and the CEO
- To work with the Director for Development and Communications to identify new potential business development opportunities and provide accurate and timely data for this purpose
- Ensure the effective implementation of quality assurance policies and procedures for the organisation including an organizational-wide assurance system e.g. ISO
- To support the Service Managers and Team leaders to manage and develop the services to meet the key targets and outcomes required by the funders and the Project 6 Board
- To support Estate management including health and safety of buildings and infrastructure (telephones,servers etc)
Please check the job description for more information.
The Application process
The first stage of application we ask all applicants to fill out the form below.
For all roles we have two stages, one will be an interview panel which is currently done over zoom and another stage will be at one of our offices where you will get to meet the team and have a look around the office, this interview is normally role play based where you will be given a situational based task.
Most roles require an enhanced DBS check. https://hub.unlock.org.uk/ is a great source of information or please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Pay Care: Pay Care Plan to keep you happy and healthy we pay for a plan that helps to cover the costs against everyday healthcare costs, such as visiting the dentist or optician, and unexpected treatments associated with accidents or injuries, allowing you to claim back up to 100% of the costs.
Job sharing is offered on all jobs if you wish to be considered for job sharing please state this in your application
If you have any question about the any of the roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org informal inquiries do not form part of the assessment process for a role