Project 6 measures our Outcomes and Impact in a number of ways including a bespoke Recovery Star, a 5 Ways to Well Being app, service user feedback and an annual service user survey.
Please find attached our last 2 years Impact Reports detailing our impact and achievements. Highlights are shown below.
Our core purpose is two-fold:
To reduce harms caused by substance use and multiple, complex needs to individuals, families and communities. Whilst enabling self belief and building inspirational social networks we will inspire people to discover and achieve their personal goals.
In our annual satisfaction survey our service users told us:
- 96% have reduced the harm caused to them by their use of drugs and alcohol
- 80% have developed tools and techniques to help themselves
- 62% have developed positive social networks
- 60% have taken up positive activities and feel better about themselves
- On average over 75% of individuals leaving our services leave in control of their substance or totally abstinent.
- In our latest Service User Survey, 80% of our service users said they would like to give something back to the community.
- Our volunteers have committed approximately 5,200 hours of volunteering within P6 and the community.
Impact Report 2017
Impact Report 2016