To provide opportunities and choices for individuals, families and communities to create meaningful and sustainable change in their wellbeing.
We are committed to promoting the 5 Ways to Wellbeing at strategic, operational levels and also in our service delivery and outcome and impact monitoring.
We are passionate about our core values and use them as the starting point when developing, delivering and evaluating our services:
- We instil hope and promote social justice
- We trust each other and treat people equally
- We believe in the ability of people to change and in our ability to make a difference, we do not give up
- We fulfil our key aim to develop self-efficacy and build social capital
- Consequently,‘we help people to help themselves’
Delivering on our values
This year we asked people who used our services how they feel about us:
86% feel respected and not judged
85% feel treated as an equal
90% feel that the service really believes in their ability to make changes
89% feel the service goes the extra mile when needed
94% feel that they’re learning how to help themselves