Start your volunteering journey with Project 6
Volunteers play a vital role in helping deliver services to support people to make positive changes to their health and wellbeing.
Our volunteers are involved in a range of roles across Project 6. We provide you with all the training and support you need to thrive in your role.
It’s incredibly important to us that our volunteers represent the community we serve, so whatever the reason is you’re thinking about volunteering we believe everyone has something valuable to bring.
If you would like to find out more about our volunteering at Project 6, please choose from our location to see what’s available in your area:
Our Core Purpose
To provide opportunities and choices for individuals, families and communities to create meaningful and sustainable change in their wellbeing.
- We instil hope
- We create safe, caring spaces where people can flourish
- We trust each other
- We welcome difference and treat people equally, honestly and fairly
- We recognise and stand up for people’s rights
Everyone can change
- We help people to bring about positive change in their lives
- We don’t give up when things are difficult
- We help people to help themselves
We care about doing things well
- We say what we mean and we listen to what people tell us
- If we say we are going to do something we do it
- We are always working to do things better