Project 6 is an award-winning voluntary sector drug and alcohol charity working across Yorkshire in Doncaster, Keighley and Sheffield. We have been delivering services for people with drug and alcohol problems and complex needs in our local communities for over 30 years, evolving in response to the changing needs of the local communities.
We are a harm reduction and recovery-focused service working to help people reduce the risks associated with substance misuse and we offer highly effective, evidence-based support to drug and alcohol users and their families.
Project 6 is a values-based employer, aiming to ensure we are as diverse as the communities we support.
Our recruitment principles are that; We recruit for potential, not perfection, We are a values-based recruiter, We value lived experience as a demonstration of capability for a role.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To provide opportunities and choices for individuals, families and communities to create meaningful and sustainable change in their wellbeing.
We are committed to promoting the 5 Ways to Wellbeing at strategic, operational levels and also in our service delivery and outcome and impact monitoring.
We are passionate about our core values and use them as the starting point when developing, delivering and evaluating our services:
- We instil hope
- We create safe caring spaces where people can flourish
- We trust each other-We welcome difference and treat people equally, honestly and fairly
- We recognise and stand up for people’s rights
Everyone can change
- We help people to bring about positive change in their lives
- We don’t give up when things are difficult
- We help people to help themselves
We care about doing things well
- We say what we mean and we listen to what people tell us
- If we say we are going to do something we do it
- We are always working to do things better
We are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing and Business Development Officer to help us increase the impact and visibility of our organisation.
We are excited to be recruiting for an Operational Lead to support and oversee the day-to-day management of substance misuse services in Keighley
Receive Vacancy Updates
Intrested in working for Project 6? Comple the form below and we’ll send updates and links to our latest vacancies as soon as they go live.