Sheffield Recovery Awards recognise the contributions and achievements of individuals which have made a difference in their own, or someone else’s lives in connection to recovery. Across our city we have a thriving and dedicated recovery community, we believe this should be celebrated.
Do you know someone who…
- runs a recovery-focused group, activity, or project that you think has made a difference in Sheffield?
- is part of a family or carer support group or a family and carer volunteer that has made a difference in yours or someone else’s life?
- has made outstanding progress and self-improvement through learning and deserves recognition?
- someone who has made a real difference by volunteering their time to recovery in Sheffield?
- deserves recognition? They might have overcome many obstacles during their recovery or perhaps they’re someone who’s contribution isn’t always noticed.
If yes, then you should nominate them for this year’s Recovery Awards.
There are 5 categories:
- The Service User Recovery Initiative Award
- The Family and Carer Recovery Initiative Award
- Learner of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Recovery Award
Please click here to download an application form, tell us about the person you believe should receive an award and send completed applications to either:
post: Project 6 Sheffield, 646 Abbeydale Road, Sheffield, S7 2BB
All nominees and those nominating will be invited to the awards ceremony on Friday 29th September 2023
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 13th September 2023.