Yesterday was the 1st anniversary of the Project 6 and SASS merger and what a year it’s been. We’ve worked hard and also had a lot of fun along the way. Over the year we’ve:
- Reviewed our Policies
- Carried out staff consultations and developed a new pay and reward system
- Worked with service users, volunteers, staff and Board members to plot our journeys and our shared way forward.
- Created a rich picture and a new Business plan
- Merged our financial
- Looked at our environmental impact
- Held joint staff training and away day events
A highlight has been the coming together of people from Keighley and Sheffield to share information, knowledge, learning and experiences which enriches the work we do across both our communities in West and South Yorkshire. So let’s celebrate that.