Impact Report 2023
Across Doncaster, Sheffield and West Yorkshire, Project 6 has been delivering exceptional services for individuals, families and our local communities.
Our Impact Report for 2023 demonstrates the real and sustainable change the organisation has been making in our local communities.
In the last 12 months:
- We have worked with 9250 people
- 81% of individuals demonstrated positive changes in one or more of our core outcome areas
- The MAST Service (West Yorkshire) was awarded an NHS Parliamentary Award for the North East & Yorkshire for Excellence in Emergency Care and shortlisted for the HJS Awards
- The creation of the LERO (Lived Experience Recovery Organisation) in Doncaster, an organisation of people with lived experience committed to recovery, focusing on personal autonomy
- Continued funding of Fresh Start in Sheffield and planned an evidence-based evaluation of the key impacts of the service in conjunction with Sheffield Hallam University.